Three Views walking track
Morton National Park
Don’t miss Three Views walking track near Kangaroo Valley in Morton National Park. It's an easy walk, offering wildflowers, birdwatching and scenic views.
- Morton National Park
- 9.5km return
- Time suggested
- 3 - 4hrs
- Grade 3
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- What to
- Sunscreen, clothes for all weather conditions, drinking water, hat
- Please note
- Bring a jacket and warm weather gear with you as the weather can change quite suddenly
- There are unfenced cliffs along this walk – keep clear of cliff edges and keep the kids well supervised
- It’s a good idea to bring a Morton National Park map when you’re bushwalking
- The closest public toilets are in the Kangaroo Valley village at Hampden Bridge car park, near the ambulance station and Osborne Park
- You’ll need to park your vehicle on the opposite side of the road from the track start, so take care when crossing the road
As its name suggests, Three Views walking track incorporates three cliff-edge viewing points, each boasting a different sight.
Spend the day walking the easy 9.5km return track that follows the Brooks Plateau and Moolatoo Trig fire trails through open woodland and heath to your choice of viewing points. You’ll enjoy incredible views of Lake Yarrunga, Tallowa Dam and the Shoalhaven River and gorges, along with spectacular wildflower glimpses in late winter and spring.
The track’s almost completely flat, so it’s suitable for all fitness levels. An abundance of wildlife also makes this a great track for walking with older children, though you might find you need to break it up into smaller sections.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 7270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass