Six Foot track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Six Foot track.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Six Foot track starts near Explorers Tree, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway towards Katoomba
- Around 2.2km west of the Katoomba turn off, turn on to Nellies Glen Road then Pulpit Hill Road. Alternatively, around 2.6km west of the Katoomba turnoff turn on to Explorers Road then left on to Pulpit Hill Road.
- Six Foot track, starts from Pulpit Hill Road, near Explorers Tree.
Park entry points
- Jenolan Caves See on map
Parking is available at Explorers Tree.
- Campgrounds with toilet facilities are located at Old Ford Reserve, Cox’s River and Black Range. At Allum Creek, there’s a campground, but there are no toilet facilities.
- Cottage accommodation is available at Jenolan Caves Cottages, 4km from Jenolan Caves.