Round walking track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Round walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
45min - 1hr 15min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Round Walk walking track is in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Turn off Great Western Highway at Katoomba
- Follow the signs to Scenic World, and park at Katoomba Falls Kiosk near Katoomba Caravan Park.
Park entry points
- Scenic World See on map
- Parking is available on Main Road or at Scenic World.
- Bus parking is available.
By public transport
You can catch the train to Katoomba then catch a bus to Scenic World, which is 500m from Katoomba Falls Kiosk, to start this walk.
Toilets are located at both Scenic World and Katoomba Falls Reserve, opposite the caravan park.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785