Rainforest walking track
Robertson Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Rainforest walking track.
Grade 1Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Rainforest walking track starts at the northwestern corner of Robertson Nature Reserve. To get there:
- Once in the township of Robertson, turn onto Meryla Street from the main road.
- Follow to the end then turn left onto South Street
- Continue until you see the sign on your right
Parking is available on South Street.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Robertson Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
Breathe in the crisp fresh air as you walk through the dense rainforest.
Take a short stroll through the rainforest and discover its ancient secrets.
Escape the crowded beaches and enjoy cool temperatures under the rainforest canopy.
Rug up and experience the beauty of the misty rainforest in winter.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
11°C and 26°C
2°C and 14°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Assistance may be required to access this area
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 8270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Robertson Nature Reserve in the Country NSW region
Robertson Nature Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.