Murray Valley Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Riverside walk.
Grade 2Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
30min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Riverside walk is in the Moama Five Mile area of Murray Valley Regional Park. To get there:
- Drive 7km north-west from Moama on Pericoota Road
- Turn left at the entrance to Moama Five Mile precinct in Murray Valley Regional Park
- Proceed 200m to the boat ramp carpark
- The walking track starts on the far side of the carpark near the boat ramp
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available at the Moama Five Mile boat ramp carpark.
- A picnic area with free gas barbeques, picnic shelters, non-flush toilets and rubbish bins are located next to the boat ramp carpark at the start of the walk.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- The walking track has a natural surface and includes moderate slopes
- There are some minor challenges, including grassy and uneven surfaces.
- You may require a little assistance to get around in some areas.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
You can walk your dog at this location. See other regional parks in NSW that have dog walking areas.
- Dogs are permitted in Murray Valley Regional Park however they must be held on a leash at all times
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Bicycles are prohibited on Riverside walk. Five Mile mountain bike trail if available for cyclists nearby.
- Moama office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 12pm to 1pm.
- 03 5483 9100
- Factory 5, Lot 8 Bowlan Road, Moama NSW 2731
- in Murray Valley Regional Park in the Murray-Riverina region