Prince Henry Cliff walk
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Prince Henry Cliff walk.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 4hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Prince Henry Cliff walk follows the cliffs from Katoomba to Leura in the Blue Mountains National Park.
To start from Echo Point in Katoomba:
- Take Great Western Highway to Katoomba
- Turn off at Katoomba and follow the signs to Echo Point lookout (Three Sisters).
To start from Gordon Falls picnic area in Leura:
- Turn off Great Western Highway at Leura Mall
- Follow Leura Mall then turn left into Olympian Parade and continue to the intersection with Lone Pine Avenue.
- Gordon Falls lookout and picnic area, is located at the end of Olympian Parade.
Park entry points
- Katoomba Cascades See on map
- Parking is available at either Katoomba Cascades, Echo Point lookout, or Gordon Falls near Leura.
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- End of Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785