Pretty Beach to Snake Bay walking track
Murramarang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pretty Beach to Snake Bay walking track.
Grade 5Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 5hrs
Quality of markings
No directional signage
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Pretty Beach to Snake Bay walking track is in the northern precinct of Murramarang National Park. To get there:
- Enter the park off the Princes Highway at Termeil
- Take the Bawley Point/Kioloa turn off
- Drive past Kioloa and follow the signs to Pretty Beach
Park entry points
Parking is available at Pretty Beach picnic area.
This walk is in an isolated location. There are toilet and picnic facilities at Pretty Beach picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Fishing is not permitted in the Murramarang Coast Special Purpose Zone within Batemans Marine Park. Visit the Batemans Marine Park webpage for information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass