Pretty Beach to Pebbly Beach walking track
Murramarang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pretty Beach to Pebbly Beach walking track.
Features of this track
3 - 5hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Pretty Beach to Pebbly Beach walking track is in the northern part of Murramarang National Park. To get there:
- Enter the park off the Princes Highway at Termeil
- Take the Bawley Point/Kioloa turn off
- Drive past Kioloa and follow the signs to Pretty Beach
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Pretty Beach picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines - cash and credit cards accepted. Card only at Pretty Beach.Buy annual pass