Pot Holes walking track
Meroo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pot Holes walking track.
Features of this track
45min - 1hr 15min
Quality of markings
No experience required
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Pot Holes walking track is in the Lagoon Head precinct in the northern part of Meroo National Park. To get there:
- Travel south on the Princes Highway from Ulladulla
- Approximately 2km south of Burrill Lake township, turn east into Pot Holes Road
- Continue to the carpark at the end where the walking track starts
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Ulladulla
- Turn left into Dolphin Point Road at Burrill Lake township
- Follow Dolphin Point Road until it becomes Highview Drive
- Continue to the end where the walking track starts
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Pot Holes walking track can become boggy when it rains.
Parking is available at Pot Holes carpark, or alternatively at the end of Highview Drive, Dolphin Point.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Meroo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the serenity on the water while paddling a canoe or kayak in one of the park's coastal lakes.
Escape your busy city life and spend a night at one of the beachside camping areas.
Head to Termeil Beach or Pot Holes Beach for a day of swimming, surfing and beach fishing.
Rug up and take in spectacular coastal views from Nuggan Point walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
9°C and 27°C
0°C and 13°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539