Polblue Swamp track
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Polblue Swamp track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
30min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Polblue Swamp track starts at Polblue campground and picnic area in the Polblue and Devils Hole precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- Take Thunderbolts Way; this road becomes Scone Road and Barrington Tops Forest Road.
- The campground and picnic area are located on the left after passing Devils Hole
- Take the Hunter road from Scone
- Turn right on to Moonan Brook Road, then turn left on Barrington Tops Forest Road.
- Polblue camping and picnic areas are 7km on the right after the Dingo Gate
Parking is available at Polblue campground and picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Maps and downloads
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422