Pierces Pass to Blue Gum Forest walking track
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pierces Pass to Blue Gum Forest walking track.
Features of this track
6 - 8hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Pierces Pass to Blue Gum Forest walking track is in the Blackheath-Mount Wilson areas of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- From Bells Line Road, turn on to Pierces Pass Road between Mount Wilson Road and Mount Banks Road
- Continue along Pierces Pass Road to the end.
Parking is available at Pierces Pass. When parking in remote areas, don’t forget to lock your car and ensure you take all your valuables with you.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.