Pebbly Beach to Snake Bay walking track
Murramarang National Park
The medium length Pebbly Beach to Snake Bay walking track offers fantastic coastal views, caves, beaches and swimming on the scenic South Coast in Murramarang National Park.
- Murramarang National Park
- 5.6km return
- Time suggested
- 1 - 2hrs
- Grade 3
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to bird watch or whale watch.
- Check the weather before you set out as the walking track can become boggy when it rains.
If you’re keen to get off the beaten track then Pebbly Beach to Snake Bay walking track is a great way to explore some spectacular unspoilt coastline. Meander along the remote beaches, lush rainforest gullies and dramatic rock formations in Murramarang National Park on the South Coast.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass