Pebbly Beach to Durras Mountain walking track
Murramarang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pebbly Beach to Durras Mountain walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 5hrs
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Pebbly Beach to Durras Mountain walking track is in the central precinct of Murramarang National Park. To get there:
- Turn off the Princes Highway at East Lynne onto Mount Agony Road
- Drive for around 8km, following the signs to Pebbly Beach
Park entry points
- Pebbly Beach carpark See on map
Parking is available at Pebbly Beach picnic area, or on Depot Beach Road.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Pebbly Beach picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Fishing is not permitted in the Murramarang Coast Special Purpose Zone within Batemans Marine Park. Visit the Batemans Marine Park webpage for information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass