Minmi Cemetery walk
Blue Gum Hills Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Minmi Cemetery walk.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 45min
Quality of markings
No experience required
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
The Minmi Cemetery walk starts at the main carpark, about 500m from the park entry gate.
- Parking is available at the Village Green and Back Creek picnic areas
- Parking is available near the cemetery, accessible from the Minmi Road, about 100m downhill from the park entrance.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting fopr you in Blue Gum Hills National Park. Here are some highlights.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 28°C
10°C and 18°C
Maps and downloads
You can walk your dog at this location. See other regional parks in NSW that have dog walking areas.
Dog walking is permitted in this park away from picnic areas and children's play areas. You will need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Newcastle office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4946 4100
- 1 Wetlands Place, Shortland NSW 2307
- in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park in the North Coast region
Blue Gum Hills Regional Park is open 7.30am to 8pm during daylight savings (7.30am to 5pm at other times), but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.