Minerva Pool walking track
Dharawal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Minerva Pool walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1 - 2hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Minerva Pool walking track is located in the Wedderburn area of Dharawal National Park. To get there:
- From Appin Road, turn onto Woodland Road at St Helens Park and continue for 1.4km
- Turn right onto Karrabul Road and drive for 300m before continuing on Wedderburn Road for 4.6km
- Turn right onto Minerva Road and follow for 1.2km
- Continue on Lysaght Road for 1.2km
- Turn left onto Victoria Road and drive right to the end
- Parking is available right outside the the entrance gate on Victoria Road
Walk though the entrance gate and down to the the toilet and picnic area. Minerva Pool walking track starts from the point opposite the picnic area.
Park entry points
- Victoria Road access See on map
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
A carpark is located at the end of Victoria Road, Wedderburn, about 100m from beginning of the track.
Rubbish bins are not available in this area. Please take your rubbish with you when you leave.
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Minerva Pool walking track is not wheelchair accessible.
The picnic area and toilet located at the trackhead is wheelchair accessible though. Access is via an unpaved road, about 100m from the Victoria Road carpark. The toilet next to the picnic area also has a ramp entrance.
- Wollongong office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- 02 4224 4199
- Unit G Ground Floor, 84 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW 2500