Meroo Head lookout walking track
Meroo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Meroo Head lookout walking track.
Grade 2Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Meroo Head lookout walking track is in the Meroo Head precinct in the southern part of Meroo National Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Ulladulla
- Approximately 20km south of Ulladulla turn left into Meroo Point Road
- Continue for approximately 3km until you arrive at the Meroo Headcarpark at the end of the road
- Follow the signs to the lookout
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Meroo Head lookout walking track can become boggy when it rains.
Parking is available at Meroo Head carpark a short walk from Meroo Head lookout.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Meroo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the serenity on the water while paddling a canoe or kayak in one of the park's coastal lakes.
Escape your busy city life and spend a night at one of the beachside camping areas.
Head to Termeil Beach or Pot Holes Beach for a day of swimming, surfing and beach fishing.
Rug up and take in spectacular coastal views from Nuggan Point walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
9°C and 27°C
0°C and 13°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539