Marramarra Ridge to Smugglers Ridge walking track
Marramarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Marramarra Ridge to Smugglers Ridge walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
4 - 6hrs
Quality of markings
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Marramarra Ridge to Smugglers Ridge walking track is in the southern precinct of Marramarra National Park. To get there:
- From Fiddletown, follow Bloodwood Road until you see the sign to Marramarra Ridge on your left
- Follow Marramarra Ridge trail to the Smugglers Ridge turn-off
- Park your car here and start the walk along Marramarra Ridge trail.
Parking is available at Smugglers Ridge turn-off.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Marramarra National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Unwind and take in the serenity of camping at Gentlemans Halt or Marramarra Creek campgrounds.
Wander through the bush and enjoy the colourful display of wildflowers.
Paddle the waterways by kayak or canoe and have a swim in the rivers.
Enjoy longer hikes and day walks such as Canoelands Ridge walking track or Marramarra Ridge to Smugglers Ridge walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 28°C
6°C and 16°C
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Lane Cove National Park Office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 8448 0400
- Lane Cove National Park, 2 Max Allen Road Lindfield NSW 2070
- in Marramarra National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Marramarra National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.