Lyrebird Dell walking track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Lyrebird Dell walking track.
Features of this track
45min - 1hr 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Lyrebird Dell starts from Leura, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- From Leura follow Leura Mall and turn left at Gordon Road
- Follow Gordon Road to Lone Pine Avenue and turn right; the entrance to Lyrebird Dell is a short way along this road.
Parking is available near the start of this walk on the street. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited then.
Lyrebird Dell walking track passes Gordon Falls Reserve, on Lone Pine Avenue. There are toilets, picnic facilities and a playground there.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785