Little Dandahra Creek walking track
Gibraltar Range National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Little Dandahra Creek walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3hrs 30min - 4hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Little Dandahra Creek walking track is in the Dandahra precinct of Gibraltar Range National Park. To get there:
- From Glenn Innes, travel east towards Grafton on Gwydir Highway for 68km, then turn right and follow Mulligans Drive for 500m.
- From Grafton, drive west towards Glen Innes along Gwydir Highway for 92km, then turn left and follow Mulligans Drive for 500m.
Parking is available near Little Dandahra Creek walking track.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Gibraltar Range National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
The most popular time of the year to visit, spring sees the park erupt into a vibrant display of wildflowers, including the Gibraltar waratah.
Take in an early morning bushwalk before the day heats up, then cool down in one of the many waterways, like the Little Dandahra Creek.
It can be below freezing at night, but the daytime temperatures make this the best time of the year to take in some of the longer treks like the Gibraltar-Washpool World Heritage walk.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
13°C and 24.1°C
1°C and 13.2°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
- in Gibraltar Range National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Gibraltar Range National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, road damage, or high fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change and display your receipt.Buy annual pass