Little Dandahra Creek walking track
Gibraltar Range National Park
Little Dandahra Creek walking track, in Gibraltar Range National Park, offers scenic views along the trail as well as birdwatching and swimming opportunities.
- Gibraltar Range National Park
- 13km return
- Time suggested
- 3hrs 30min - 4hrs 30min
- Grade 3
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go birdwatching
Little Dandahra Creek walking track is the ideal way to get acquainted with the landscape of Gibraltar Range National Park. This superb walking track leads you past enormous granite outcrops, through montane heathlands and alongside pristine waterways. Take a break and soak in the cool running waters and natural pools of Little Dandahra Creek, where you’ll feel dwarfed by the magnificent rocky landscape. Keep your binoculars close for birdwatching, there are many birds that feed and breed in the area.
This track is great for those looking to go hiking for the first time as it is quite an easy day’s trek. Mulligans campground awaits you at the other end where you can set up a tent and put the billy on to boil.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
- in Gibraltar Range National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Gibraltar Range National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, road damage, or high fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change and display your receipt.Buy annual pass