Link Trail - Gloucester Tops to Careys Peak
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Link Trail - Gloucester Tops to Careys Peak.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1 - 2 days
Quality of markings
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Link trail – Gloucester Tops to Careys Peak is in the central precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- From Bucketts Way, between Gloucester and Stroud.
- Turn into Gloucester Tops Road and continue to Gloucester River
- Continue past the river for approximately 35 minutes
- Take the right fork into Kerrepit Road and follow to the end
Parking is available at the end of Kerrepit Road.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Maps and downloads
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422