Kolety walking tracks
Murray Valley Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Kolety walking tracks.
Grade 2Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
20 - 25min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Kolety walking tracks are in the Deniliquin area of Murray Valley Regional Park. To get there:
From Deniliquin Visitor Information Centre:
- Head north-west on George Street
- At the round-a-bout turn right onto Napier Street
- Bear right onto Davidson Street and cross Edward River
- Continue past Deniliquin Riverside Caravan Park then turn right into the carpark at the park entrance.
From Riverina Highway or Cobb Highway:
- Drive towards Deniliquin and turn onto Davidson Street at the round-a-bout
- Just past Jones Avenue turn left into the carpark at the park entrance.
- Sealed roads
- All weather
Parking is available at the carpark on Davidson Street, located at the park entrance.
- The nearest public toilets are in Memorial Park on Memorial Drive. Open during daylight hours.
- There are no bins along Kolety walking tracks. Please use the council bins at the Davidson Street carpark.
Ringbark track has 2 picnic tables with Edward River views.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Hard access is via steps or a steep slope, or you'll have to move across a rough surface with obstacles such as potholes, tree roots, and rocks. Assistance will be necessary.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
You can walk your dog in Murray Valley Regional Park, including Kolety walking tracks, as long as they are kept on a leash, and any park restrictions for dogs are observed. Dogs may not be brought into Murray Valley National Park.
Trail bikes are not permitted on Kolety walking tracks.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Moama office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 12pm to 1pm.
- 03 5483 9100
- Factory 5, Lot 8 Bowlan Road, Moama NSW 2731
- in Murray Valley Regional Park in the Murray-Riverina region