Jingga walking track
Dharawal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jingga walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr - 1hr 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Jingga walking track is in the Victoria Road precinct of Dharawal National Park. To get there:
- From Campbelltown, follow Appin Road in a southerly direction, then turn left onto Woodland Road and follow until you reach a T-junction.
- Turn right onto Karrabul/Wedderburn Road and follow for 5km, then turn right onto Minerva Road which soon becomes Lysaght Road.
- After 2.5km on Minerva/Lysaght Road, turn left onto Victoria Road until you reach the end of the road.
- Walk past the gate and Jingga walking track is signposted on the left after about 400m
Parking is available at the end of Victoria Road, a short walk from Jingga walking track. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
Dharawal National Park is a great place to visit all year round. Head to the park for a refreshing dip during summer, a weekend picnic in the winter sun, some wildflower spotting during spring or an autumn walk or bike ride.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 26°C
6°C and 16°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Wollongong office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4224 4188
- Unit G Ground Floor, 84 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW 2500
- in Dharawal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Dharawal National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.