Jerusalem Creek trail
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jerusalem Creek trail.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr - 1hr 30min
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Jerusalem Creek trail starts at Jerusalem Creek picnic area in the southern precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get to this part of Barrington Tops National Park from Dungog:
- Take Chichester Dam Road to the north
- Then stay right on Wangat Trig Road which becomes Wangat Road
- Take the left turn to Jerusalem Creek Falls and picnic area just before you reach Middle Ridge Road.
Parking is available at Jerusalem Creek picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Maps and downloads
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422