Eualdrie walking track
Weddin Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Eualdrie walking track.
Features of this track
2hrs 30min - 3hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Eualdrie walking track is on the eastern side of Weddin Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Travel 1.5km south from Grenfell along Mary Gilmore Way
- Turn west onto Holy Camp Road and carry on for 14km where the road terminates within the park at Holy Camp
- The walking track starts from this campground
- Parking is available at Holy Camp
- Bus parking is available
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Weddin Mountains National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Cooler days make it an ideal time to undertake some of the longer walks. It's also a good time to wander around Seaton's Farm to investigate and compare machinery used back then to what we have today.
A great time to see the wildflowers that blanket much of the ground. Venture up to the lookouts to see the sprawling surrounding farming country.
Enjoy a free barbecue at Ben Hall's campground.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
30°C and 33°C
12°C and 15°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Bathurst office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6332 7640
- 02 6332 7680 To contact the KARST Conservation Unit in this office.
- Level 2, 203-209 Russell Street, Bathurst NSW 2795