Duffer Falls walking track
Gibraltar Range National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Duffer Falls walking track.
Features of this track
2hrs 30min - 3hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Duffer Falls walking track is in Gibraltar Range National Park, near Boundary Falls campground and picnic area.
To get there from Glen Innes:
- Drive 63km east towards Grafton along the Gwydir Highway.
To get there from Grafton:
- Drive 97km west towards Glen Innes along the Gwydir Highway.
Boundary Falls campground and picnic area is located a short distance off the main road and is well sign-posted.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Boundary Falls campground and picnic area.
- There are no bins so you’ll need to take all rubbish away with you.
- A single drop toilet is available at Boundary Falls campground and picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
- in Gibraltar Range National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Gibraltar Range National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, road damage, or high fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change and display your receipt.Buy annual pass