Dandahra Falls walking track
Gibraltar Range National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Dandahra Falls walking track.
Grade 5Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 4hrs
Quality of markings
No directional signage
Quality of path
Rough unformed track
Very experienced bushwalkers
Getting there and parking
Dandahra Falls walking track is in Gibraltar Range National Park near Mulligans campground and picnic area.
To get there from Glen Innes:
- Drive 68km east towards Grafton along the Gwydir Highway.
- Turn right onto Mulligans Drive.
To get there from Grafton:
- Drive 92km west towards Glen Innes along the Gwydir Highway.
- Turn left onto Mulligans Drive.
Continue on Mulligans Drive for 10km to Mulligans campground and picnic area.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Mulligans campground and picnic area.
- There are no bins so you’ll need to take all rubbish away with you.
- Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- Flush toilets are available at Mulligans campground and picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
- in Gibraltar Range National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Gibraltar Range National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, road damage, or high fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change and display your receipt.Buy annual pass