Daleys Point walking track
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Daleys Point walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr 15min - 1hr 45min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Daleys Point walking track is in the Daleys Point precinct of Bouddi National Park. To get there:
- Take Central Coast Highway from Gosford and turn right onto Avoca Drive
- Follow Avoca Drive through Kincumber then turn right onto Empire Bay Drive
- Continue along Empire Bay Drive and turn left onto Wards Hill Road
- Daleys Point walking track starts at the top of Wards Hill Road opposite Maitland Bay Drive
Park entry points
- Allen Strom lookout carpark See on map
Parking is available at the top of Wards Hill Road near the track head.
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
9°C and 17°C
January to March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Girrakool office
- Monday to Friday, hours vary.
- 02 4320 4200
- 59 Girrakool Rd, Somersby, NSW 2250
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass