Burrawang walking track
Murramarang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Burrawang walking track.
Features of this track
1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Burrawang walking track is in the Depot Beach precinct of Murramarang National Park. To get to Depot Beach:
- Turn into Mount Agony Road from Princess Highway and take the right fork onto North Durras road
- Take the turnoff to Depot Beach Road and follow the signs
- From Depot Beach campground, walk to the fire station and turn right. Walk to the top of the hill. You’ll find the entrance to the track on your right.
Parking is available at Depot Beach campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Murramarang National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Spring is a great time to dust off your hiking boots and take to the park's tracks. Try the Pretty Beach to Durras Mountain walk for spectacular views of the coast and ranges.
There's no better time to head down the coast and catch some sunshine. With crystal clear waters for swimming and snorkelling, a beach camping trip is the ideal way to enjoy the Aussie summer.
Birdwatching opportunities abound at this time of year, see if you can catch the courting displays of lyrebirds in the park's rainforest areas.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
16°C and 25°C
7°C and 16°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Depot Beach picnic area near the start of the walk
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines - cash and credit cards accepted. Card only at Pretty Beach.Buy annual pass