Bundeena Drive to Marley walk
Royal National Park
This rewarding walk from Bundeena Drive to Little Marley Beach leads through heath, past fresh water pools and creeks, and on to scenic beach views in Royal National Park.
- Royal National Park
- 8km return
- Time suggested
- 1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
- Grade 2
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch or whale watch
A delightful track that combines bush, heath and beaches with a moderate walk in the coastal region of Royal National Park. Bundeena Drive to Marley walk is ideal for intrepid bush walkers who love an invigorating day-walk with birdwatching and spell-binding views, just south of Sydney.
Follow the track as it winds through fragrant bushland to Deer Pool. Continue on to join Little Marley trail and get your camera ready to snap the views as you spot the the golden arc of the picturesque Little Marley Beach.
Enjoy a dip before tucking into a well deserved picnic on the sands while soaking up the fresh coastal breezes. Retrace your steps, or if you’re feeling like a longer walk, organise a pick up and head north for Bundeena along The Coast track.
Take a virtual tour of Bundeena Drive to Marley walk captured with Google Street View Trekker.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
In our busy lives, it can be hard to find time to really connect with friends and family. Spend a day in the bush and you’ll remember how walks are where the best talks are born.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- 8.30am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9542 0648
- 1300 072 757 for campground and cottage bookings
- 2 Lady Carrington Drive, Royal National Park, NSW 2232
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Seasonal ticket booths at Wattamolla and Garie Beach - cash and credit card facilities available. Please bring correct change. There's also coin and card operated pay and display machines to buy day passes.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass