Bellbird walking track
Leacock Regional Park
You’ll find the Bellbird walking track in Leacock Regional Park, southwestern Sydney. It’s a lovely stroll to and from Casula station, with birdwatching opportunities, too.
- Leacock Regional Park
- 0.8km one-way
- Time suggested
- 15 - 45min
- Grade 4
- Trip Intention Form
It's a good idea to let someone know where you're going. Fill in a trip intention form to send important details about your trip to your emergency contact.
- What to
- Sunscreen, drinking water, hat
- Please note
- The track can be slippery after rain, so take care
- You may prefer to wear hiking boots and insect repellent when walking this track in wet weather
- Please take your rubbish with you when you leave the park
The 1.6km Bellbird walking track meanders through dense forest in southwestern Sydney’s Leacock Regional Park.
The track is true to its name – you’ll hear the call of bell miners echoing through the trees and whipbirds often join the chorus, creating a lovely rainforest feel. Feel the temperature drop as you stride beneath the canopy and keep your eyes open for wildlife.
This short track is popular with locals, who use it as a scenic shortcut to and from Casula station. Once you’ve finished walking, why not pop over to the Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre for a coffee at The Powerhouse Café?
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4572 3100
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Leacock Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Leacock Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger