Bay Cliff walking track
Nadgee Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Bay Cliff walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
30min - 1hr 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Bay Cliff walking track is in the northern precinct of Nadgee Nature Reserve. To get there from Eden:
- Travel south along the Princes Highway for 22.5 km
- Turn left onto Wonboyn Road and follow the road to Myrtle Cove
- Follow Nadgee Road, which continues on from Myrtle Cove, to the entrance of Nadgee Nature Reserve.
- Continue along Greenglade Road – it commences at the signpost for Nadgee Nature Reserve.
- Turn left off Greenglade Road into Bay Cliff Road and right again at the signpost for Bay Cliff
Park entry points
- Bay Cliff carpark See on map
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Bay Cliff can become boggy when it rains.
Parking is available at Bay Cliff car park.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Nadgee Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
Autumn is a great time to enjoy Nadgee, with the mild climate favouring walking and picnicking, flower spotting and birdwatching.
Try your luck spotting humpback whales as they migrate south to the Antarctic on any of the beaches and headlands within Nadgee Take one of the many walks – short or long – and view the beautiful wildflowers .
Relax by the pristine beaches and rivers within the reserve.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 22°C
10°C and 16°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Merimbula office
- Monday to Friday and some weekends during peak holiday periods, 10am to 3pm.
- 02 6495 5000
- 47 Merimbula Drive, cnr Sapphire Coast Drive, Merimbula NSW 2548