Bangalore Falls walking track
Bindarri National Park
Bangalore Falls is a must-see destination with superb waterfall views from the lookout, just a short walk along an easy walking track, and a great place for a picnic.
- 1km return
- Time suggested
- 15 - 45min
- Grade 3
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- Check the weather before you set out as the road to Bangalore Falls can become boggy when it rains
- A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters
Bangalore Falls is a must-see destination within Bindarri National Park. These spectacular waterfalls are easily accessible, yet in a beautiful, remote location.
It’s an easy 500m walk from the car park, and the views are outstanding all year round. Admire the views of the cascading waters and snatch glances into the Bangalore Gorge from the lookout.
Wander back to the picnic area along the easy walking track. This short walk takes you past awe-inspiring grand trees that escaped the former logging activities in the park.
Relax and enjoy a peaceful picnic under the trees, with the sound of the waterfalls in the distance. Look out for lyrebirds and, if you’re a keen birdwatcher, you might recognise the distinctive ‘wom-poo’ call of the wompoo fruit-dove.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Find out what we're doing to ensure our parks are a permanent stronghold for threatened species conservation and recovery, and see how you can help.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- in Bindarri National Park in the North Coast region
Bindarri National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.