Watagans National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Watagan weeders.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
- Travel south along the F3 Expressway and take the Awaba exit at Ryhope
- Turn right onto Cessnock Road and then left onto Freemans Drive at Freemans Waterhole
- Turn right onto Mount Faulk Road from Freemans Drive just after crossing over the F3 expressway for the second time
- Follow Mount Faulk Road uphill into the park
- Travel north along the F3 Expressway and take the Morriset/Coorangbong exit near Freemans Waterhole
- Turn left into Freemans Drive, and travel south to Martinsville Road on the left.
- Follow Martinville Road to Watagan Road on the left and follow uphill to Watagan Forest Road
- Turn right and follow approximately 6km to the park
- Travel from Cessnock to Kitchener and Quorrobolong via Quorrobolong Road
- Turn left into Sandy Creek Road and travel east for 5km
- Turn right into Heaton Road then onto Watagan Road (unsealed) which will bring you to the northern end of the Watagans
Park entry points
- Heaton Road access See on map
- Mount Faulk Road access See on map
- Watagan Forest HQ See on map
- Watagan Forest road access See on map
Details given on booking.