South Coast shorebird recovery program
Conjola National Park
All the practical information you need to know about South Coast shorebird recovery program.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Conjola National Park is accessible via a number of points along the Princes Highway – look for the signposts to particular areas.
- From Sussex Inlet, take The Springs Road to Goonawarra Drive and other park roads.
- From Ulladulla or Bendalong, turn north from Bendalong Road onto Cedar Road to reach the Monument Beach picnic area.
Park entry points
- Goonawarra Drive access See on map
- Holly Street, Bendalong See on map
- The Springs Road access See on map
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
For information about public transport options, visit the NSW country transport info website.