Marramarra Creek bushcare camp
Marramarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Marramarra Creek bushcare camp.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
To get to Marramarra National Park from Hornsby:
- Follow Galston Road through Galston Gorge
- To access the southern precinct, turn right into Arcadia Road, then after approximately 4km, turn left into Cobah Road and continue along Bloodwood Road to the park.
- To access the northern precinct, continue through Galston and turn right onto Old Northern Road, then after approximately 18km, turn right into Canoelands Road.
From Wisemans Ferry:
- Drive south on Old Northern Road towards Dural
- To access the northern precinct, turn left into Canoelands Road after approximately 18km.
- To access the southern precinct, after approximately 34km, turn left into Wylds Road, continue, then turn left into Arcadia Road. After approximately 4km, turn left into Cobah Road and continue along Bloodwood Road to the park.
Park entry points
- Marramarra Ridge Trail carpark See on map
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available at the end of Marramarra Ridge trail.
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
For information about public transport options, visit the NSW transport info website.