Lobster Beach bushcare
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Lobster Beach bushcare.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Lobster Beach is within Bouddi National Park and near Brisbane Water National Park. To get there:
- From Gosford, take Central Coast Highway and then turn right onto Avoca Drive.
- Follow Avoca Drive through Kincumber and then turn right onto Empire Bay Drive
- Follow Empire Bay Drive and then turn left onto Wards Hill Road
- Turn right onto The Scenic Road and follow to Hardys Bay
- Turn left at Araluen Drive, follow until Pretty Beach, and then turn left onto High View Road.
- Access to Lobster Beach walking track is signposted and on the left
- Unsealed roads
- No vehicle access
- All weather
Street parking is available nearby on High View Road.
Maps and downloads
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins, or you can pay via the Park'nPay app.Buy annual pass