Applies from Tue 19 May 2020, 4.18pm. Last reviewed: Wed 20 Oct 2021, 12.33pm.
Closed areas: Area closures for rifle range operations
Malabar Headland National Park will be closed during the following times due to rifle range operations:
- Saturday 23 October 2021 – ANZAC Rifle Clubs shooting day
- 1st Sunday of every month - Sporting Shooters' Association of Australia shooting day
Do not enter the eastern section of the park (including Boora Point walking track) when:
- Red flags are flying above the range
- There are warning signs at the park's entry points (South Maroubra Beach and Fishermans Road carpark)
- Park entry gates are closed
The western section of the park (Western Escarpment walking track) remains open.
For more information, contact the local area office on 02 9337 5511 or the ANZAC Rifle Range on 02 9661 4532.
Affects 1 location in this park: