Botany Bay Busy Bees
Kurnell area in Kamay Botany Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Botany Bay Busy Bees.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
- La Perouse is at the end of Anzac Parade
- Kurnell is on Captain Cook Drive, access is via Rocky Point Road, off the Princes Highway
- You can get to it via Rocky Point Road, off the Princes Highway
- Enter the southern section on Captain Cook Drive
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
For information about public transport options, visit the NSW transport info website.
Maps and downloads
- in the Kurnell area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
7am–7.30pm August to May. 7am–5.30pm June to July.
Areas may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies in the Kurnell area only. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins. The park also has credit card accepting payment facilities.Buy annual pass