Awaba Bay bush regeneration
Lake Macquarie State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about Awaba Bay bush regeneration .
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
For Bolton Point (Awaba Bay):
- Take the Cessnock Road exit off the F3 towards Awaba and Toronto
- Continue along the road as it becomes Awaba Road
- Turn left at Carey Street in Toronto to cross the water
- Turn right along Bay Road, which loops around the point to Lake Macquarie State Conservation Area.
Park entry points Show more
- Alexanders Trailhead See on map
- Chain Valley Bay Road See on map
- Kanangra Drive See on map
- The Ridgeway North See on map
- The Ridgeway South See on map
Street parking is available.