La Perouse Museum
La Perouse area in Kamay Botany Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about La Perouse Museum.
Getting there and parking
La Perouse Museum is in the La Perouse precinct of Kamay Botany Bay National Park. To get there:
- Follow Anzac Parade towards La Perouse
- At the end of Anzac Parade follow the signs to the museum.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at La Perouse Museum.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty.
- The downstairs section of the museum is wheelchair-accessible, but there are steps involved so you'll need some assistance.
- The upstairs section is inaccessible due to a narrow stairway.
- Randwick City Council
- 02 9093 6190
- The Old Cable Station, 1542 Anzac Parade, La Perouse NSW 2036
- in the La Perouse area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
7am–8.30pm November to March. 7am–7.30pm April to October
Areas may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
There are no park entry fees in La Perouse area but you'll need to pay to tour Bare Island. Park entry fees apply in the Kurnell area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park, only.Buy annual pass