Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
Dorrigo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Dorrigo Rainforest Centre.
Getting there and parking
Dorrigo Rainforest Centre is in the western precinct of Dorrigo National Park. To get there:
- Drive east along the Waterfall Way for approximately 90 minutes
- Turn left into Dome Road approximately 2km after you pass through Dorrigo
From Coffs Harbour:
- Travel south along the Pacific Highway
- After crossing the Bellinger River, take the Waterfall Way exit to Dorrigo via Bellingen
- Turn right at Dome Road and continue for approximately 1.6km to the Dorrigo Rainforest Centre.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, including several designated disabled spots.
Best times to visit
The weather at Dorrigo National Park can vary from warm to mild to cool, depending on the time of year you visit. The summer months usually have the highest rainfall.
The rainforest is alive with birdlife - walk the Lyrebird Link for a close up view.
Escape the summer heat along one of the waterfall tracks and feel the coolness envelope you.
- Wireless internet (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible
- All facilities at the Rainforest Centre are barrier free including toilets, barbecues and boardwalks
- Car parking is provided for people with disabilities
- A wheelchair is available for free use
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.