Terrace Beach and Lennards Island
Pambula-Haycock area in Ben Boyd National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Terrace Beach and Lennards Island.
Getting there and parking
Terrace Beach and Lennards Island is in Ben Boyd National Park. To get there:
- Head south from Pambula towards Eden along Princes Highway
- At Eden Tip entrance road, turn left, then take a quick right up a dirt track.
- Drive down the dirt track until you come to a NPWS sign and follow signage to Terrace Beach
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- All weather
Parking is available at Terrace Beach but it can be a busy place on the weekend, when parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Ben Boyd National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Camp at Bittangabee Beach campground and see lyrebirds performing their characteristic dance and tail display.
Visit Green Cape Lighthouse or Boyds Tower to spot whales migrating south to their Antarctic feeding grounds - you might even see females with young calves.
Plan a camping trip to Saltwater Creek - to enjoy the lagoons and beautiful surf beach.
Take the Light to Light walk when it's nice and cool and the banksias are in bloom.
There is 1 picnic table.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Merimbula office
- Monday to Friday and some weekends during peak holiday periods, 10am to 3pm.
- 02 6495 5000
- 47 Merimbula Drive, cnr Sapphire Coast Drive, Merimbula NSW 2548