Pambula-Haycock area in Ben Boyd National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Severs Beach.
Getting there and parking
Severs Beach is in Ben Boyd National Park. To get there from Pambula Beach:
- Drive 10km south along Princes Highway
- Turn left at Haycock Road, Ben Boyd National Park, and drive 4km to the Severs Beach turn-off.
- Turn left at Severs Beach Road and drive 1.2km to the carpark
- It’s then a 300m walk to the beach
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the end of Severs Beach Road, a short walk from the beach itself.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Ben Boyd National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Camp at Bittangabee Beach campground and see lyrebirds performing their characteristic dance and tail display.
Visit Green Cape Lighthouse or Boyds Tower to spot whales migrating south to their Antarctic feeding grounds - you might even see females with young calves.
Plan a camping trip to Saltwater Creek - to enjoy the lagoons and beautiful surf beach.
Take the Light to Light walk when it's nice and cool and the banksias are in bloom.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Merimbula office
- Monday to Friday and some weekends during peak holiday periods, 10am to 3pm.
- 02 6495 5000
- 47 Merimbula Drive, cnr Sapphire Coast Drive, Merimbula NSW 2548