Collins Flat Beach
Sydney Harbour National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Collins Flat Beach.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Collins Flat Beach is in the North Head precinct of Sydney Harbour National Park. To get there:
- Follow Darley Road through Manly past the hospital
- Veer right through the stone arch and turn right onto Collins Beach Road
- A free Hop Skip & Jump Bus to Little Manly is available from outside Manly Council Chambers
- Bus services stop nearby; contact 131500 for more information.
Park entry points
- Collins Flat Beach carpark See on map
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available for three vehicles near Collins Flat Beach. Additional parking is available at Little Manly Point at the end of Stuart Street, a short 200m walk from Collins Flat Beach. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Disabled parking is available (one space only).
- Middle Head office
- Tuesday to Thursday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 9960 6266
- 2 Governors Road, Mosman NSW 2088
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour islands. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes not valid for landing fees.Buy annual pass