Coffs Coast Regional Park
Soak up views of Solitary Islands Marine Park from Arrawarra Headland and Beach near Coffs Harbour. Fishing, surfing, swimming – it’s all here waiting for you to enjoy.
- Coffs Coast Regional Park
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to bird watch or whale watch.
A landscape photographer’s dream, Arrawarra Headland and offers incredible views over Solitary Islands Marine Park.
Swimmers and surfers will also love this beach, and it’s renowned for its fantastic point break so if you’ve brought your surfboard, give it a go. Fisherman can try their luck casting off from the beach.
If you feel like a little walk, take off for a rockpool ramble, look for ancient Aboriginal fish traps and sea creatures or walk over to Mullawarra Beach. You’ll also find a picnic area nestled in a tree-lined park.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 32 Marina Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- in Coffs Coast Regional Park in the North Coast region
Coffs Coast Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.