Meroo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Termeil Beach.
Getting there and parking
Termeil Beach is in the Termeil Point precinct in the southern part of Meroo National Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Ulladulla
- Approximately 20km south of Ulladulla turn left into Meroo Point Road
- Continue for approximately 2km to the fork in the road
- Take right left fork to Termeil Beach picnic area.
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Termeil Beach can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Termeil Beach carpark, a short walk from the Termeil Beach picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Meroo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the serenity on the water while paddling a canoe or kayak in one of the park's coastal lakes.
Escape your busy city life and spend a night at one of the beachside camping areas.
Head to Termeil Beach or Pot Holes Beach for a day of swimming, surfing and beach fishing.
Rug up and take in spectacular coastal views from Nuggan Point walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
9°C and 27°C
0°C and 13°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539