Meroo National Park
Termeil Beach beckons you for a day of swimming, surfing, walking, picnicking and fishing in a secluded beach surrounded by coastal forest.
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
Whether you are camping nearby at Termeil Point campground or just visiting Meroo for the day, making the trip to Termeil Beach is a must. It’s a completely unspoilt and secluded beach surrounded by coastal forest.
Pack a picnic and take the kids for a walk along the beach, look out for interesting shells and watch the pied oystercatchers with their distinctive bright orange-red bill feeding along the shoreline.
Relax and enjoy the peace with a fishing rod in hand, or enjoy swimming and surfing in this beautiful natural setting. Keep a lookout to catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in the waves.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Meroo National Park in the South Coast region
Meroo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.