Wentworth Falls picnic area
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Wentworth Falls picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Wentworth Falls picnic area is in the Wentworth Falls-Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights and follow to the end, where you'll reach the picnic area.
Park entry points
- Wentworth Falls carpark See on map
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area, including several designated disabled spots. Bus parking is also available. It can be a busy place on the weekend, when parking might be limited.
We encourage you to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
While water is available at the picnic area, it's a good idea to bring some extra water with you.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair-accessible. There are wheelchair-accessible toilets and designated parking.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- End of Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785