Victoria Park picnic area
Victoria Park Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about the Victoria Park picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
From the Pacific Highway (north or south):
- Take the Bruxner Highway exit to Lismore/Alstonville
- Take the Alstonville exit
- Head south along Wardell Road
- Turn right into Dalwood Road over the causeway, then turn left into Victoria Park Road.
- Veer right at the ‘Y’ junction and follow the road to Victoria Park Nature Reserve
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available in the carpark on Victoria Road. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Victoria Park Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
Escape the summer heat with a cool stroll along the rainforest boardwalk.
Avoid the crowds and visit during the cooler months; you might even catch a glimpse of the migratory eastern yellow robin.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 29°C
7°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Non-flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Alstonville office
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- 02 6627 0200
- Russelton Industrial Estate, 7 Northcott Crescent, Alstonville NSW 2477